Organizing for Success 3.0 (2021 Version)
This four-hour virtual class shows participants more than 300 ways they can save more than 2 hours a day by planning and organizing a more effective day and week. There are over 300 tips, tools, ideas, and strategies for 2021. This course has out-performed (in direct conparision) such courses as 7 Habits and Getting Things Done.
Increased effectiveness is achieved through improved strategic/analytical thought, better planning, reduction of distractions (improved focus), more specific communication, better questions, reduced procrastination, reduced stress, more accurate prioritization, and improved utilization of Outlook (email).
- Master List Template (to create your own "customized" Master List
- Timekeeping Journal (to track your time for a week)
- Distraction (Interruption) Log
- Productivity Improvement Checklist
- Productivity/Effectiveness Improvement Action Plan
Below is the Table of Contents included in this book:
- Module 1 Developing a Single Effective Master List
- Module 2 Organizing a More Effective Day/Week
- Module 3 Managing and Controling Interruptions, Injects, and Distractions
- Module 4 Prioritizing and Motivating Others with Your Priorities
- Module 5 Organizing, Controlling, & Managing Email (Outlook)
- Module 6 Organizing Your Writing for Faster Results (The PADD Writing Model)
- Module 7 Recognizing and Overcoming Procrastination
- Identifying Your Productivity and Effectiveness Improvement Action Plan
NOTE: As a limited-time bonus, you will be able to email your questions about applying these tips, tools, ideas, and strategies directly to me and get application-based answers at no charge for 14-days!