Do you feel like you have too much to do and not enough time? At the end of the day, do you look at your watch (suddenlyL and wonder, "where did the day go?" This one-hour module is for you. As part of this module, you'll use our famous timekeeping journal to keep track of your time for a week. (If you don't know where you're starting from, how do you know where you want to get to?) In this module you'll learn to:
- Evaluate how you're currently using your time to plan a more effective day and week
- Evaluate your performance accurately (versus your perception)
- Compare your plan to your typical, chaotic day (and make adjustments)
- Use your energy cycles to your advantage
- Use electronic devices to your advantage
- Identify who your biggest interruptors are, why they're interrupting you, when, and how to control those interruptions or injects.
Included in this module is a Five-Day Timekeeping Journal you'll use to keep track of and assess how you're spending your time.